Orangeries prices online
Before you commit to buying a new double glazed conservatory, make sure you have had at least 3 or 4 written quotes from different companies.
- Multi-point locks
- Low-emissivity glass
- reinforced frames
- 10-year product / materials guarantee
- 2 yr workmanship warranty
- trickle vents & window openers
- quality window & door furniture
- internal beading for glazed areas
- deposit guarantee (insurance backed)
- cancellation period (cooling off period)
Whilst, the more features you add the higher the probable cost, don’t skimp on things like proper draught & weather proofing features at outset.
Without doubt, the best place to start is to search for an online orangeries or conservatories price guide or website which can supply written quotes or prices and there are many out there. Choose wisely and always look for a site that offers quotes & prices from qualified & certified installers.
The reason to use contractors that are accredited by FENSA, CERTASS, DGCOS or GGF is that you get good levels of consumer protection and their members are allowed to certify your windows as compliant to building regulations.
you can find out more at: www.orangerycost.co.uk/conservatory-orangery-prices